Saturday, August 08, 2009

Kyler is now 7!!!!

Kyler had a great 7th birthday. We had a family birthday the weekend before and then she had her good friend McKenna spend the night with her on her birthday. I cannot believe I have a 7 year old. Time has flown. I can't believe that she will be in second grade in two weeks. How do I explain what a joy it is to have Kyler as a daughter? She is girly and sporty all in one. She is such a perfect mix and the perfect daughter for me. She loves painting her fingernails and doing her hair and she loves gymastics and soccer. She has such a kind heart. She is and always has been very obedient, which is a parent's dream. She is a little hyper like her mommy and loves sleep like her mommy, but we won't hold that against her :). She loves school and loves life. She enjoys everything she does!! It is so much fun seeing her matrure and grow. I love having a daughter and Kyler makes mothering so easy :)!!

Birthday dinner at Chuck E Cheese :)!!



Birthday fun on the water slide. Melinda gave the kids the best present ever. They have been on the water slide 24-7.







Breakfast of Champions: Cinnamon Rolls!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Happy birthday, Kyler!

PrEsToNs said...

happy bday to kyler!! miss c-in u guys!!! jealous u went to DW!!! I bet that was awesome!!
next time u and my sis get 2gthr invite me so i can c ya!!:)