Thursday, July 30, 2009

My baby is 2!

How in the world is my last child 2? He is supposed to be my "baby" forever and he's acting more like a big boy everyday. Oh, how we love this boy! His dimples light up the room. He was meant to be a third child. He is usually up for whatever and goes with the flow. He talks to me like he's a 5 year old, it's hilarious! I think he is around his brother and sister too much :)!! God has blessed us so much by completing our family with Kellan. Two years ago today our family was made complete and we have rejoiced ever since at the presence of our sweet Kellan.
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!!
Kellan's favorite meal happens to be breakfast food but we pulled it off for dinner. His birthday dinner consisted of waffles, bacon, and orange juice. I put two candles in his waffle and he knew just what to do.



Kellan wanted to play in the water for his big day!!



We had to end the day with Popsicles since we aren't having birthday cake until tomorrow when family comes to town :)!!




One day my kids are going to be super embarrassed of this picture but after a busy day outside we had to take a bath. I wasn't quite aware of how much sun we had gotten this summer!



6 comments:

Alyssa said...

HAppy Birthday to Kellan! Can't believe he is already two! It was good to see you last weekend...

Kristin said...

Aww...happy late birthday Kellan!!! I can't believe he is already 2...it seriously seems like just yesterday when I was holding that tiny baby in the hospital.

And by the way, yes, your kids are going to kill you someday, but thanks for sharing...it's hilarious!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Those little white hiney's are hilarious! Kellan is adorable. Happy Birthday!

Amy said...

How in the world is he 2 already?? Happy Birthday sweet boy!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! They grow up so fast! I love the booty pic!

PrEsToNs said...

ok ur kids r just cute as ever geez!! happy bday to the lil guy!!!