Saturday, July 25, 2009

The next generation of memories . . .

Darla and the kids came for the day yesterday and spent the night. We had so much fun!! We too the kids to see G-Force and then made a picnic for the kids for dinner. Mike was nice enough to watch all the kids so Darla and I could go to dinner alone. What a nice treat!! Darla and I have so many great memories together, it is so neat to watch our kids make their own memories. As I was listening to Brylie and Kyler giggling last night and staying up until 1 am it made me think of the many nights Darla and I stayed up until 1 am giggling in college :)!!

















1 comment:

Darla said...

Oh the fun we had! My kids keep asking when we can go back to Kyler and Kole house again. I wish we lived closer so that would not be such a trip to make. Thanks again you are great BFF.