Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kole's 1st Day of Pre-K

Kole had such a great day! It was such a joy to see. First, he went to bed so good last night without any arguing. I thought that would be rough since we have been staying up so late all summer, but he did great! He was nice a rested this morning and was in a great mood. When we first got to school the principal said hello to Kole by name and gave him a high five so that made Kole's morning. He then walked into his classroom like he had been doing this for years. He knows 3 kids in his class from Mother's Day Out last year so that was so nice. There are also two teachers I work with who have kids in his class. I hope the rest of the week goes well and I am so proud of him.





3 comments:

Ashley said...

He looks so grown up!!

PrEsToNs said...

hope he has a great year!!

Darla said...

Wow Kole is the big man on campus. Has Kyler started back yet? I hope they have a awesome year!