Friday, March 19, 2010

Catch Up Time

We wanted to get away for just a few days for Spring Break, so we went to Abilene.  We stayed a couple of nights at a hotel so the kids could swim and went to the zoo.  It was a great trip and a nice break!!

Gymnastics season is in full swing and Kyler continues to love it.  We have so much fun watching her and seeing her grow as a gymnast. 
Mike gave me an early 10 year anniversary present.  A new ring!  I love it.  I will still wear my original wedding ring, but it is gold, so I like that I will have 2 options.  I was so surprised!!  I cannot wait for May.  The week of our 10 year anniversary, May 13, we are going to Excellence Riviera Resort and Spa for a week.  It is less than 2 months away! Not that I am counting :)!!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Wow that is such a pretty ring. I can't believe that is will be 10 years this May. Man, you guys are so old! LOL