Sunday, December 06, 2009

Kozy

I have done like 4 post today so make sure and keep on reading after this post.  Here is our new family member.  Her name is Kozy.  Jill got the kids an early Christmas present.  She is a Malshi and she is perfect.  She is less than 2 lbs and at the most she will get to 5 lbs.  Mike and I love her so much that Jill asked if she got it for us or the kids :).  We let them play with her every once in a while.  Mike and the kids have wanted a dog for years.  I can't believe I finally gave in.  The only way I would let it happen is if it was a small dog that wouldn't tear up everything.  It has been so much fun adding her to our family.





1 comment:

Kristin said...

ok, I was going to call you...we got your Christmas card yesterday and I immediately ran and asked Brice if he knew y'all had gotten a dog!! She is precious, glad y'all finally caved! :)