Thursday, October 08, 2009

So Far Behind on Fall Festivities

This new blog set up is really bugging me, so I haven't posted forever because I don't have enough time to deal with it.  If it is easier than I am making it, please let me know.

We are so, so busy already and we are just in the 1st month of the school year.  At least one of us has been sick for about 3 weeks now.  I think this week we are finally feeling better.  I think it is going to be a long winter, but I am ready for it to stay cold.

On Fridays at Kole's school the superintendant brings his horse, Fancy.  The boys love it!  It is a great way to start off a Friday by feeding this sweet horse.





At Kole's school they had a teddy bear picnic and the kids had so much fun!!

Kole had a great transformer birthday.  He got tons of new transformers and has really enjoyed being 5!!


A couple of weeks ago granna was here and her and Jill took the kids to the pumpkin patch while Mike and I went to a Parenting and Marriage seminar.  It was a good weekend for all of us :)!!










1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

I just love the fall! How fun to have a birthday this time of year and get to have it outside when its pretty! Looks like yall have been having a lot of fun! I met the Kemps at Chick-Fil-A a few weeks ago and recognized your older two children but you were nowhere to be seen! They are SO cute!