Monday, August 23, 2010

1st Day of School 2010

How do I have two kids in school?  Kole started Kindergarten today and Kyler started 3rd.  I love the excitement of the first day of school.  I don't like the nerves though :).  Kyler has a stomach like mine and with anything new she gets a tummy ache and gets nervous.  Kyler was a little tearful but was better once she saw her friends.  Kole didn't even seem phased that it was his first day of school.  He went into the room and put his backpack in his locker and sat at his desk.  Man, that boy always surprises me.  I am glad that part is over and I pray they are blessed with Godly teachers this school year and that my kids are a light to all the other children they come into contact with.  Kellan was happy he got to come home with me and now he gets to experience life as an "only" child :)!!

No comments: