Saturday, May 08, 2010

KOLE

Man, I have gotten so bad at blogging.  I don't know where I use to find the time :)!! We have been so busy with gymnastics, soccer, t-ball, and school.  LCU is out, Kellan will be out in a week, and Kyler and Kole will be out in about three weeks.  Where did this year go?  We registered Kole for Kindergarten on Wednesday.  It seemed unreal.  How do I have two of my three kids in school already?  Although Kole is in pre-k this year, I usually only take him 3x a week.  Next year I won't have that option.  He is really excited to be going to "Kyler's school".  At registration he told Kyler they could walk in together and they were both so proud.  It is such a blessing watching my children love each other.

T-ball has begun and we are having lots of fun!!  Kole has been so much fun to watchl.  Last weekend he got the game ball because he hit the first time everytime and had no outs.  On Tuesday he got his first home run and he played catcher.  He played 2nd base today.  He is getting great experience and he seems to really enjoy it.  It is so funny to watch them all.  It is a joy watching Kole have fun!!

In a little over 24 hours Mike and I will be headed to Riviera Maya for our 10 year anniversary.  We are so, so excited and it will be so good for us to get away for a week together.  God has blessed us so much over the last 10 years.  We have made so many memories . . . 3 kids, ups, downs, homes, jobs, school . . . but through it all one thing has remained the same, we have always had each other.  I have always heard people say they love their mate more now than the day they married them.  I don't think I ever quite knew what they meant until this year.  Mike and I have had a great growth in our 10th year of marriage and I thank God with how much closer He has brought us.  I hope it doesn't take me a year to post pictures from our trip once we are back.  Hopefully we will come back darker, more rested, and more in love than ever.  I love you Mike!

No comments: