Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Tubes are In

This is Kole getting taken to surgery in a wagon. They gave him some meds to make him feel a little woozy. He could barely stand up.
Here is Kole in his little hospital gown. It was such a sad looking thing.

Kole did very good yesterday getting tubes. It is such a relief that it is over with and that he did so good. Kole had pink eye, a sinus infection, and an ear infection when we went for his pre-op appointment on Thursday. They went ahead and did tubes on Friday because they said he might never be "well enough" for them to do them. The Dr thinks we will see a big difference with Kole's health. I really hope so. I just want Kole to be well so he will enjoy life more.



8 comments:

Larissa said...

I thought about you guys yesterday, b/c I knew it was the "big" day. I'm so glad everything went well and he did good. Sounds like you did okay too!

Ashley said...

Those pictures break my heart. I am so glad he should be feeling better soon!

Shanta said...

Oh my goodness.. sweet precious Kole! I love that they wheeled him in a wagon.. that was so adorable. I hope he feels better soon.. you too momma!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Sweet little Kole ... I hope he's up and running around again soon. Best wishes for all of you.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

That picture in the wagon made me so sad! Poor little guy. Hope he starts feeling better soon!

Alyssa said...

Tubes made a HUGE improvement in the life of Lauren... I hope you guys have the same results :)

Alyssa said...

Tubes made a HUGE improvement in the life of Lauren... I hope you guys have the same results :)

Noel Green said...

Hey, Ape -
I'm praying that he is a much healthier little guy soon. Love you all!