Monday, March 06, 2006

Mike and I finished up the first season of Lost this weekend and we are so addicted. We cannot wait until the second season comes out so we can catch completely up. What a brilliant writer. When Lost first came out I thought how in the world can you make a bunch of people stranded on a deserted island intresting but I never thought about getting into each of their hidden pasts. Greatness! I will go back to normal living now that I won't watch Lost for three hours every night.

The weather was great yesterday. Kole and I hung out outside and he rode around in the wagon for like an hour. Than my sister kept Kole while Mike and I took Kyler to see Curious George. I think she liked the popcorn better than the movie but it was a good day with my kids. I am so ready for consistent warm weather because the kids do so much better when they are able to go outside and play.

This morning was observation day at Kyler's gymnastics, so Kole and I attempted to watch Kyler do all of her tricks. Kole couldn't understand that he couldn't be one of the gymnasts so we had to go out to the waiting room. Kyler continues to love gymnastics and her coach "Mr Wayne". It's such a joy to really see her enjoy things and people. Kyler would love it if we never stopped and we always had something to do, but this mom gets tired a lot quicker than she does.

Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are in the middle of disk #3. We started to watch "just one" last night, but of course it turned into a LOST marathon. I want to watch all of them at once, but I'm with you, the faster I finish them, the longer we have to wait until season 2 comes out.
Oh well.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I've never gotten into Lost. I may have to check out the first season, though.

Sounds like you had a great weekend with the kiddos. I am ready for warm weather too. Trust me, I am much happier when I get to go outside and play too.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad y'all are addicted to Lost now too. We love it!!

Kyler must take after her mom when it comes to movie popcorn! :)

Ahh, warm caribbean weather...are you ready to start planning cruise #2 yet?!