Sunday, October 02, 2005

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

There has never been a show like Extreme Makeover: Home Edition that can make me cry everytime. I'm serious, there is not a time that I have watched the show that my eyes have been dry. It is so motivational to me too. Tonights show was about a couple that adopted 4 kids and have 2 of their own. The kids they adopted had basically been labeled unadoptable and were unlovable. This family proved the system wrong and takes in kids noone else wants. Wow! It just motivated me to adopt. I really think adoption is one of the most amazing things. Mike and I have random discussions about adopting but I dont' know if we would ever truly go through with it. I think it would be such a neat experience. This show is truly amazing and I love the houses they do. Tonight the family had a house a little under 2000 sf and they ended up building them one with over 4000 sf. Amazing!

3 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Oh yeah, I bawled too!! And I was watching Mikaela and she kept asking "Why is Ally sad?" She probably thought I had completely lost it!! That is a great show!! It always makes me bawl, but I feel so good after watching it!!

Ashley said...

I cried like a baby. We are all just wild horses. When they got the little school house I was so fired up and then when the "special project" was a room for more kids, I was completely humbled by their selfless attitudes. Ah, it kills me everytime.

Jennifer K said...

My blog was about the same thing! I cannot believe this show. I always cry at the end, but this one I cried from the beginning! I love it.